ECommerce store is an online portal, where customers can find varieties of selection of products with affordable rates. At present, there are tough competitions to get more leads, customers, sell more and generate revenue from the eCommerce store. Every entrepreneur has to perform in a smart way to win the trust of customers. But the question is how? What will help us to win the trust of customers?
Not only single person is responsible to increase sell in an eCommerce store but a team – web developers, web designers, marketing individual, entrepreneur and all have the equal responsibilities to make it work.
Here in this article, I have mentioned 50 Tips, which helps to generate more sell from an eCommerce store. Let’s have a look at one by one tip.
Tips For Entrepreneur
1. Customer needs greater faith and assurance for purchasing online vs. purchasing from its traditional counterpart.
2. Make your communication concise and clear about the shipping details, returns, payment gateways, online purchase policy and other related details.
3. Stay connected with the current and prospective customers and asks them for their genuine feedbacks and reviews.
4. Observe people in the social world. What they are discussing about? Are they doing complaint or enjoying your services and products and other things?
5. Examine what things make people STOP purchasing from your eCommerce portal. Find out the things which are creating hurdles for the people.
6. Find the holdups and solve them. Make its practice until you remove the line among your prospective customers and paying customers.
7. Catch the trust signals from the customers. This will include your store design, other customer’s reviews about your site, products and services and some more. Also add FAQs sections on your store, it’s essential, it tells about your clear businesses.
8. Check what people are looking more for at your store, in which link, products they click the more.
9. Build quick decisions environment for customers and help them with the options like to compare products, recommended for you, 100% money back guarantee, discounts, etc.
10. Attract people for membership and sign up. Add some catchy lines which make them do registration like, refer our site to your friend and get a $15 coupon, etc.
11. Apart from your ecommerce shop, what are the other ways to stay connected with your customers? Find out the other options which make you stay connected with your customers, like social media platforms.
12. Educate yourself about the emotional motorists, which make customers convert and make use of them. Studying customer’s mind can give you more business, and it’s too easy to perform.
Be a Shrewd Marketing Person
13. Produce actionable, catchy and attractive content for your products
15. Offer lots of reasons for purchase like, coupons, discounts; secure payment option, fresh stocks, exciting offers and much more.
16. Offer some ‘FREE’ gifts with the purchase of the products. It helps you to attract people.
17. Find out which products are staying inactive in the user’s cart and then make a reason to make them to buy.
18. Give special discounts to buy from your eCommerce store. Offer discounts and coupons for the purchase of any number of products.
19. Do research about the perfect time of the day or the other week days when you get the highest number of visitors. According to that you can set your campaigns to attract even more customers.
20. Analyze your competitors. Search for other online store, and experience their shopping procedure. If anything which you can implement on your store, makes a use of it and provide better user experience to your customers.
21. Make people to come again to your store. Keep them updated with your latest deals, offers, latest stocks and seasonal offers.
22. Hold a competition on your website and encourage your existing customers to take part in it.
23. Encourage purchasing with some online draws.
24. Show out your social media sharing to your visitors. A social count attracts people. Social sharing make people think about the things which becomes more popular on social media.
25. Optimize your products with the targeted keywords in the product description which helps users to find out your products on Search Engines like Google.
26. When you ranked in Search Engines, maintain that with a continuous search and social marketing program.
27. Run paid campaign for your brand to make them popular among the users.
Few other aspects which are technical, but add more values to attract more customers and create better user engagement for them, below are more tips for professional web developers and designers.
Professional Web Developers
28. Undertake to make the checkout procedure quick, simple and easy. This is the stage where you lost a valuable customer and good sales.
29. Offer for discussing acquisition socially.
30. Reduce your website loading time. Analyze your eCommerce store. Does your website loading time affect your business? If so, you are losing your valuable customers. It’s time to make some changes in code and reduce the website loading time.
31. Use some effective plugins specially built for eCommerce stores. Use it for your product promotions and to improve the shopping experience of your store.
32. Provide several ways to make safe payment.
33. Allow HTTPS on your store, which gives trust to people during making the payment for your store. As it reflects as a “Make payment securely here”.
34. Create a new web page for your each product and ensure it’s categorized properly.
35. Use sales buttons on your online stores. It helps to attract more customers to your store. Use buttons with labels, free sign up, buy now, add to cart and more to attract more customers.
36. Include social sharing buttons on your every product page. It’s the best way to share your product on social platforms.
37. Place wish-list button on your store, so users can also make the final decision and purchase it later.
38. Build an eCommerce store which can easily accessible on any browsers and devices. For mobile devises M-commerce is here to stay.
39. Perform a cross browser compatibility test for your store. Ensure that your store is working properly on all major web browsers.
Part of Web Designer
40. Avoid creating lengthy web pages. Don’t let your customers to scroll a long web page to purchase from a store. Make it more convenient for your customers to do the shopping on your store.
41. Use pleasing and attractive colors for your online stores. Colors effects customers’ mood, it makes people stand on or to leave your website.
42. Always check and solve design related problems (if any) on a regular basis.
43. Put ‘buy now’ and ‘sign-in’ buttons form in prominent areas of your store with loud contrast colors.
44. Maintain your information architecture. Organize the tabs and design a landing page, which encourages product search on the store.
45. Solve the mess on the landing pages. For example: Landing page is designed for “Product A” and user landed to make a purchase for the same product. Avoid using details of other products on the same landing page. Else user will distract from the actual product.
46. Create sitemap of a web, which helps to reduce annoying navigation and add value to make a purchase for customers in a quick manner.
47. Maximize the usage of white space in design.
48. Allow users to see product images or videos in details, like image Zooming and video that describe more about products. As a result, it will gain the trust of users and will increase the chances for better conversion.
49. Place matching products next to the main product and suggest customers with an attractive tag line like ‘you may also like this’.
50. Use different tools to track the web browsing designs and to know what customers looking for next to your store. For example, after purchasing a laptop what do customers look for a next – laptop bag, case or else.
There is no any way to make your customer purchase at once. It takes some time to make a decision to purchase and then make order. So just improve your eCommerce store look and comfort it will surely help you to increase conversion rate of your store.
“Share this Article within your networks”